NDA is working closely with NOLA Motorsports, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, the state of Louisiana, and other partners on multiple health and safety measures.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Contact NDA at email@example.com if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
Onsite During the Event
- Agree to have your symptom screening, including temperature taken before entering the meeting/event venue, as required by NDA.
- Agree to wear a mask or facial covering, which will be required for entry to Demolition New Orleans.
- Follow CDC, WHO, and guidance from the State of Louisiana, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by NDA and respect other’s personal space.
- Go to the event First Aid station at any time, if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please notify NDA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and safety measures implemented by NDA prior to the event are subject to change. Any violations of the Attendee COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy may result in prohibiting entry to event or removal from the event.