Year-Round Online Industry Training
NDA in partnership with 360training.com is providing our members with access to in-depth online training on a variety of demolition and construction topics including the OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 courses. Our comprehensive course library covers a wide range of safety and general industry topics and provides on-demand learning opportunities accessible to the end-use 24/7. Our online training program offers two unique opportunities:
- Individuals interested in advancing their career now have an accessible, low cost option to independently pursue and map their professional development.
- Managers have the ability to assign any course to one or more team members, monitor their progress and view completion cards.
Click here to view our most popular OSHA authorized courses which include:
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training with Free Study Guide
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training with Free Study Guide
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Training with Free Study Guide
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training with Free Study Guide
Our outreach courses are powered by 360training.com – An OSHA-Authorized provider.
Foundations of Demolition Webinar Series
Interested in the Foundations of Demolition Management courses? NDA is giving you a preview of the four courses that make up the Foundations of Demolition Management Series. Please note: the webinar does not count as credit towards the certificate.
This webinar series is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the Foundations of Demolition Management Series.
- Risk Management Preview - Recorded 4/21/2020, view here
- Estimating Preview - Recorded 4/28/2020, view here
- Project Management Preview - Recorded 5/5/2020, view here
- Job Cost Tracking Preview - Recorded 5/12/2020, view here
Industry Best Practices
The National Demolition Association (NDA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have worked together to ensure best demolition practices are being followed at jobsites across the U.S. The effort culminated into demolition-specific training by NDA for OSHA compliance safety and health officers (CSHOs). The videos are part of a four part series. Topics include engineering survey, health hazards and safety protocols in fall protection and robotics. We invite you to review the videos for the latest in demolition best practices.
Contact NDA at 202-367-1152 or email@example.com if you have any questions about 360training courses. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.