Are you passionate about the demolition industry? Are you an NDA member in good standing who is excited about where the organization is headed? Are you looking to contribute meaningfully to the strategic direction of both? Look no further!
Applications for Director at Large are now closed. If you are corious about the application process and would like to learn more, contect NDA Vice President Ben Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements of the Director at Large position:
- All applicants must be members in good standing for the 2024 Membership Year (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024).
- All applicants must be willing to serve for a three-year term.
- Prior committee involvement and/or Board meeting attendance is required.
- All applicants must attend quarterly, in-person Member Meetings/Board Meetings. Average spend per annum is ~$10,000 to attend required meetings.
- Applicants that are non-owners must receive written approval from principal.
- All terms will begin following Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors at Demolition San Antonio, March 6, 2024.
More about the process:
Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed and discussed by the Leadership Recruitment Committee this fall. Applicants can expect to hear back on their application and next steps by mid-November. Selected applicants will then undergo an interview process with the Leadership Development Committee before selected for the Board of Directors slate. Once the slate is selected, it will be voted on at an upcoming Board of Directors meeting. If approved, applicants will become official Directors at Large following the Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors at Demolition San Antonio next March.
HAYDEN WRECKING CORPORATION
BRANDENBURG INDUSTRIAL SERVICE
DIRECTORS AT LARGE
Rocky Mountain Recycling, Inc.
FRATTALONE COMPANIES INC.
ADAMO DEMOLITION COMPANY
INDEPENDENCE DEMOLITION, INC.
ALPINE DEMOLITION SERVICES, LLC
LLOYD D. NABORS DEMOLITION, INC.
HAINES & KIBBLEHOUSE, INC.