DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: JANUARY/FEBRUARY
- Crumbling on a Clifftop – A high-end builder finds a robotic solution for a tricky demolition project of the iconic Lava House in Belvedere Tiburon, California.
- A Family That Demos Together Stays Together – In November 2019, NDA member Lloyd’s Construction Services was honored with a Minnesota Family Business Award.
- Target Acquired: Florentine Building – Target Contractors demolishes a building in Florence, South Carolina, as part of a downtown revitalization plan.
- The Role of Structural Engineering in Demolition Planning and Design – Demolition contractors use means and methods for safely tearing down a building so that the demolition process doesn’t affect the safety and the stability of nearby structures and infrastructure.
Regular columns include:
- Legal Issues: OSHA Employee Interviews: Leveling The Playing Field
- Government Affairs: Congress’ Last Minute 2019 Spending Packages Affect Demolition
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.