DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
- Empire’s Fall – For more than 40 years, Vancouver’s Empire Landmark Hotel held the title of the city’s largest free-standing hotel. But what goes up must come down. Using robotic demolition, JMX Contracting systematically removed 44 stories — 430,000 square feet of floor space — in 21 months.
- O Little Tower of Bethlehem – CDI implodes the 332-foot-tall former headquarters of Bethlehem Steel in Pennsylvania.
- Dorm Demo – Grant Mackay takes down an eight-story tower on the campus of Utah State University.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: The Power of Positive Feedback
- Legal Issues: What to Do When You Go ‘Ah-Choo!’
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at email@example.com with questions.