DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: September/October
- Responding to the Call – After a condominium building partially collapsed in Surfside, Florida, NDA members Alpha Wrecking, PowerTrac Machinery and Controlled Demolition Inc. rose to the occasion.
- Launching Forth – Once the foundation for some epic space launches, one of NASA’s Mobile Launcher Platforms, MLP-2, is being relegated to history with the help of Frank-Lin Services.
- One Bridge Among Many – Priestly Demolition Inc. removes the Jermantown Road Bridge in Virginia as part of a larger highway project.
- Challenges Accepted: A Slow and Steady Demolition – Trifecta Services Company abates and demolishes a high-risk, nine-story building at the University of North Carolina’s Medical Education Building site at Chapel Hill.
Regular columns include:
- Government Affairs: Infrastructure Legislation Contains Important Permitting Reform Provisions
- Better Business: The Hidden Challenges Inside Church Renovations
- Legal Issues: A construction contractor’s alleged failure to abate OSHA citations results in big penalties.
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2021 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.