DEMOLITION magazine is the official quarterly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: Q3 2022
- Rapid Success – Priestly Demolition Inc. demolishes Toronto’s Gardiner Expressway Ramp as part of the city’s large waterfront redevelopment project.
- More than a Million – American Wrecking Inc. demolishes over 1.5 million square feet of office and plant space during two phases of the redevelopment of the former Toyota headquarters in Torrance, California.
- Another One Bites the Dust – Once the heartbeat of the country’s space program, NASA’s iconic Headquarters Building comes down with the help of Frank-Lin Services of Brevard.
- An Electrifying Demolition – Costello Dismantling demolishes a historic electric substation and distribution center in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: Compensation 101: What Do Those Boring Terms Mean Anyway?
- Legal Issues: COVID-19 Goes Viral
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2022 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Andrew Haigh at email@example.com.