DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: Q1 2022
- A Powerful Job – Independence Excavating Inc. works to decommission the coal-fired Navajo Generating Station near Page, Arizona.
- Launching Forth – Once the foundation for some epic space launches, one of NASA’s Mobile Launcher Platforms, MLP-2, is being relegated to history with the help of Frank-Lin Services.
- Peak Excellence – Iron Mountain Demolition works 14,115 feet above sea level to take down a structure at the top of Pikes Peak in Colorado.
- Snowed Down – Empire Services demolishes a three-story structure in Reading, Pennsylvania, after it partially collapses in a snowstorm.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: 5 Steps to Hiring and Retaining Talent in 2022
- Legal Issues: Demolition Contractors’ Guide to COVID-19 Claims
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2022 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Pat Price at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.