DEMOLITION magazine is the official quarterly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: Q1 2024
- A Clean Slate for Forward Innovation – The DiGeronimo Companies’ Independence Demolition performs award-winning decommissioning and demolition work on a multilocation project in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Transformative Demolition – Florida demolition firm Frank-Lin Services helps clear the way as the race for space heats up.
- Empowering Detroit Through Demolition – LaJuan Counts, the director of the Detroit Demolition Department, outlines her blueprint for community engagement.
Regular columns include:
- Legal Issues: OSHA Injury and Illness Reporting: What Employers Need to Know
- From the NDA: 50 Years of Demolition Evolution: Bill Moore Recounts NDA’s Journey
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Learn about advertising opportunities here or email Sales Manager, Andrew Haigh at email@example.com.