DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER
- In the Cards – O’Rourke Wrecking Company abates and demolishes the former United States Playing Card Company world headquarters in Norwood, Ohio.
- No Escaping Demolition – MILBURN Demolition removes fire escapes and a pedestrian bridge from a high-rise building in Chicago.
- Reinventing a Revered Landmark – Kinsale Contracting Group works on the iconic Macy’s building on Chicago’s State Street.
- A Bridge Demo in Turbulent Times – Environmental Holdings Group dismantles the Hart Bridge Expressway in downtown Jacksonville, Florida.
Regular columns include:
- Government Affairs: NDA Lobbying Amid Partisan Gridlock
- Safety Zone: COVID-19 Pandemic in the Workplace: Where We Are Now
- Better Business: How Your Company Can Stay Ahead of a Hardened Excess Liability Market
- Legal Issues: Whistle While You Work: OSHA Whistleblower Liability Expands
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.