NDA is your source for success in the demolition industry.
- Succeed in business.The NDA is the voice of the demolition industry serving as a valuable resource to elected officials. The NDA also runs a comprehensive public relations program designed to educate government officials, the construction and real estate communities and the general public on the work of demolition contractors and suppliers and its benefits to the economy and community
- Succeed in your career. NDA provides demolition professionals with the educational opportunities to gain insights from industry experts with years of on-the-job experience including webinars, our Estimating Course, and education at our annual convention.
- Succeed as an industry. NDA is the voice of the demolition industry, working to educate elected officials about the profession and advocate on the legislative issues that could impact industry practices and standards. Stay informed on the current news about the industry. NDA's membership is made up of demolition companies across a wide span of services within the demolition industry. We offer four membership categories to meet your company's business type. NDA membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Regular members are companies from the United States or Canada regularly and actively engaged in the process of demolishing or recycling buildings, bridges, ships or other structures.
Associate members are companies regularly and actively engaged in the business of furnishing supplies, equipment or services to the demolition industry.
International members are companies who either regularly and actively are engaged in the business of demolishing buildings, bridges, ships or other structures overseas, or who are regularly and actively engaged in the business of furnishing supplies, equipment or services to the demolition industry from Canada or overseas.
Student members are full or part-time students in an accredited college degree program intended to prepare them for a career in the demolition industry and not presently employed in the demolition industry, or eligible for regular membership.
In acknowledgment of the valuable resource NDA Membership can be, members of NDA have chosen to donate a select number of memberships a year to up-and-coming demolition companies.
If granted, the NDA Membership Scholarship is awarded for one (1) membership year. The NDA Membership Year runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
To be eligible to receive this scholarship, companies must:
- Be within their first five (5) years of operation
- Not have previously held an NDA membership.
The Awards Committee reviews applications on an ongoing basis. Note: This scholarship is for company memberships only.
Apply for an NDA Membership Scholarship
Questions? Contact us:
Schedule a call with us today! We can answer your membership questions, discuss the value of joining, and more. You can also reach us at 202.367.1152 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org