From Construction & Demolition Recycling. Construction input prices decreased 1.3 percent on both a monthly and yearly basis in June, according to an Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) analysis of recently released U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Producer Price Index (PPI) data. This is the first time in nearly three years that input prices have fallen on a year-over-year basis.
From Demolition & Recycling International. As the build up to the 2019 World Demolition Summit in the USA starts to hot up, Demolition & Recycling International is making videos of all the presentations from last year’s event in Dublin, Ireland, available via our magazine and WDS newsletters.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations