How much is fatigue costing the workplace? The National Safety Council has teamed with Brigham and Women's Hospital to develop an easy-to-use online tool, where employers can receive a tailored estimate of how much fatigue is costing their bottom line. The calculator will estimate how much of the burden can be avoided with programs implemented in the workplace.
From dailyreporter.com. Nearly 20% of jobs in the United States are now some form of non-traditional worker-company relationship, like independent contractor. Independent contractor work is appealing for both the worker and the company. The contractor has the benefit of setting prices, work hours, type of work and completion schedule.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations