NDA's Foundations of Demolition Project Management - Understanding project management best practices
From Construction and Demolition Recycling. Successful project management during demolition is critical for staying on task and on schedule. However, managers can have difficulty planning a job without clear metrics or strategies. With this in mind, the Washington-based National Demolition Association (NDA) created its Foundations of Demolition Project Management course. This two-day course assists managers in the preplanning, on-site management and evaluation phases of the job to help mitigate risk and maximize profitability.
From forconstructionpros.com. “As predicted, the decreased backlog in the first month of the year reversed in February,” said Anirban Basu, ABC’s chief economist. “Low January readings are typically due to seasonal factors like the holidays and weather, but this year they were further affected by the federal government shutdown. In particular, the backlog in the infrastructure category increased significantly from January to February, which is consistent with the notion that the shutdown delayed a meaningful amount of contract signing.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Demolition Rockies Highlights
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- Closing the Loop on C & D Materials - Recycling Demand Continues to Increase
- NLRB Update: Board Issues New Strategic Plan
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations