From stltoday.com Demolition of abandoned, broken buildings is on the rise. The number of properties held by the city’s land bank is down. Contractors are, for the most part, following a new, safer demolition protocol.
From mondaq.com. When the news broke Friday afternoon that Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta would be resigning from his post, employers across the country began wondering what this transition would mean for them. You may have even heard speculation that Acosta’s immediate replacement could accelerate the agenda that has been restoring balance to the employer-labor relationship over the past several years.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations