From forconstructionpros.com. Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that its monthly Construction Backlog Indicator expanded to 9.5 months in March 2019, up 0.7 months or 8.8% since February 2019 when CBI stood at 8.8 months.
From jdsupra.com. The Leading Infrastructure For Tomorrow's America Act (LIFT America Act or the Act), H.R. 2741 – 116th Congress, was introduced by Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. (D-N.J.) on May 15, 2019. The House Committee on Energy and Commerce is scheduled to hold a hearing on the LIFT America Act on May 22, 2019, at 10 a.m. The LIFT America Act seeks to provide funding to rehabilitate drinking water infrastructure containing per- or polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) and redevelop brownfields.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations