U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao today announced $1.5 billion in discretionary grant funding to 91 projects in 49 states and the District of Columbia. The grants support road, rail, transit, and port infrastructure projects across the country.
The National Labor Relations Board is extending the time for submitting comments regarding its proposed rulemaking to address its joint-employer standard for an additional 30 days. The submission window is currently open and interested parties may now file comments on or before Monday, January 14, 2019.
- EPA Awards $14.7M To Guam For Environmental Protection
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- Kiewit Manson leads the way at World Demolition Awards
- New Portland, Oregon, ordinance requires deconstruction
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- FAA Unveils Long-awaited Commercial Drone Rules
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations