From daytondailynews.com. According to a recent study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more male construction workers take their lives than any other industry.
The Illinois Mechanical & Specialty Contractors Association (IMSCA) is proud to announce SB 1636 was signed in to law on August 20, 2019 by Governor J.B. Pritzker. P.A. 101-0432 is effective immediately. This new law amends the Contractor Prompt Payment Act in Illinois, and lowers retainage from 10% to 5% once 50% of a construction project is complete.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations