From roboticsbusinessreview.com. Research firm Tractica today projected a $226 million revenue market by 2025 for the construction robotics space, an area that traditionally has been labor-intensive and not focused on robotics as much as industries such as manufacturing, supply chain logistics, and health care.
From Construction & Demolition Recycling. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued a final rule that revises 14 provisions in the recordkeeping, general industry, maritime and construction standards that the agency says may be “confusing, outdated or unnecessary.” The revisions are expected to increase understanding and compliance with the provisions, improve employee safety and health and save employers an estimated $6.1 million per year.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations