From The Ripon Advance. U.S. Sen. Todd Young (R-IN) last week unveiled a bipartisan, bicameral bill to update the definition of full-time employee for purposes of the employer mandate in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare.
From forconstructionpros.com. The most valuable recyclable product the demolition contractor reveals is the land underneath a building, particularly when it is located in South Boston, one of the hottest real estate markets in the country. In January, National Demolition Association (NDA) member Costello Dismantling was called upon by Sea and Shore Contracting to carefully dismantle the roof and internal structure of a former contractor’s garage in South Boston. The garage spanned between East Fifth and Sixth streets in a heavily residential area.
NewsSign Up for the 2020 Live DEMOlition Event in Austin
Take advatantage of OSHA's On-Site Consultation Program and sign up for the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program - The program recognizes small business employers who use the On-Site Consultation Program services and operate exemplary safety and health programs.
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica - 64 Frequently Asked Questions
- NDA releases map of C&D landfills
- OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Resources
- CDR state of the demolition industry report
- OSHA Occupational Heat Exposure
- OSHA Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds Fact Sheet
- OSHA Final Rule Beryllium Exposure
- OSHA Confined Space Regulations