Foundations of Demolition Estimating Course
The National Demolition Association is excited to offer a one-and-a-half day seminar focusing on Demolition Estimating. Throughout this workshop, attendees will learn proven estimating techniques for a wide variety of projects in multiple industries. From conducting an initial site visit to analyzing the success of a bid, this course offers something for everyone involved in demolition estimating. During the seminar, attendees will work through a sample bid and compete with small groups to create the most qualified bid for a project. Attendees will leave this seminar with new information on the processes required to develop, organize, and implement an effective estimating program.
The next Estimating course will be held December 3-4, 2020 via virtual format.
- 10:30 – 6:30pm ET – Detailed schedule including breaks and access links to be provided one week in advance of the meeting
Read more about our course facilitators.
By the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Prepare a quantity take off of building systems, walls, floors, roof, foundations, and demolition debris
- Estimate the cost of general conditions
- Use equipment and labor pricing to price your estimate
- Prepare a basic and conceptual estimate of a demolition project