The Foundations of Demolition Risk Management is one of the four coures that make up the Foundations of Demolition Management program. The course will cover a broad overview of risk management topics in the demolition industry, from health and safety risks, to commercial risks, including risks to schedules, insurance, and markets. The course will also touch on reputational risk and crisis management.
For more information check out this interview with NDA instructor, Tim Barker as he discusses how the Foundations of Demolition Risk Management course is geared toward helping industry professionals manage challenges on and off the work site.
- When: October 22, 2021, 8:00am - 5:00pm CT
- Where: Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, in conjunction with the World Demolition Summit. All attendees for this course who decide to attend the World Demolition Summit, can use the code WDS21NDA20 for a 20% discount on registration.
- Hotel: NDA has a room block at the Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel. Book your room by October 1, 2021.
- Mask Policy: In accordance with the World Demolition Summit's policy, we will be requiring all attendees wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. You can read more about the policy under "Health and Safety on the home page of the World Demolition Summit's website.
Lunch sponsored by Volvo
Meet our Course Facilitators!
By the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Proactively manage risk on a demolition project
- Define methods to rank and determine risk
- Define risks present on a demolition job site
- Discuss best practices for managing non-safety related risks, such as contractual risk, public relations risk, and more
For any additional questions, please contact NDA Education Manager Lindsey Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.