The Foundations of Demolition Risk Management is one of the four coures that make up the Foundations of Demolition Management program. The course will cover a broad overview of risk management topics in the demolition industry, from health and safety risks, to commercial risks, including risks to schedules, insurance, and markets. The course will also touch on reputational risk and crisis management.
For more information check out this interview with NDA instructor, AECOM’s Tim Barker as he discusses how the Foundations of Demolition Risk Management course is geared toward helping industry professionals manage challenges on and off the work site.
The next Risk Management course will be held November 19-20, 2020 via virtual format.
- 10:30 – 6:30pm ET – Detailed schedule including breaks and access links to be provided one week in advance of the meeting
Meet our Course Facilitators!
By the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Proactively manage risk on a demolition project
- Define methods to rank and determine risk
- Define risks present on a demolition job site
- Discuss best practices for managing non-safety related risks, such as contractual risk, public relations risk, and more
For any additional questions, please contact NDA Education Manager Lindsey Sullivan at email@example.com.