Certified Demolition Supervisor Exam
NDA is offering the CDS exam at Demolition San Antonio for the first time since the launch of the certification program. Individuals will have the opportunity to take the exam on-site with a proctor.
Tuesday, March 5 | 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6 | 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The application window closed on Friday, February 16. Late or onsite applications will not be accepted. Visit our certification page for future exam dates.
*Individuals MUST also register separately for Demolition San Antonio. If you applied and have not yet done so, please register here.
Notice of Approval Email
Individuals will receive an e-mail one week in advance of the exam date with exam room location and time. Individuals will be responsible for bringing their own laptop and a government-issued photo identification with signature. NDA will not be providing laptops on site. Registration badge will not be accepted.
Technical Requirements to Take the Exam:
- PC computers are recommended; however, Mac computers are also acceptable. Google Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, dual/multiple monitors, and projectors are not permitted to be used as a testing device. If using a Mac computer, please review their support page prior to the exam day: MacOS X Catalina and Big Sur users.
- Internet Browser:
- All candidates are expressly prohibited from having the following items in the room in which they are testing:
- Headphones or earbuds
- Watches of any kind
- Cameras, cell phones, optical readers, or other electronic devices that include the ability to photograph, photocopy or otherwise copy test materials
- Book bags, luggage, purses or handbags
- Coats and jackets (Please note that sweaters and sweatshirts without pockets or hoods are permitted.)
- Hats, hoods, or other headwear are not permitted in the examination room unless required for religious purposes. All items are subject to inspection by the proctor if suspicious behavior is detected.
- All candidates will be asked to leave their belongings at the front of the room with the proctor.
- The following items are prohibited unless expressly permitted in the exam specific information section below:
- Scratch paper/Whiteboard
- Notes, books, dictionaries, or language dictionaries
- Personal writing utensils (i.e., pencils, pens, and highlighters)
For further information on the CDS Certification Program, visit the Certification page.