Join NDA for the only course in the industry geared directly at your jobsite supervisors! This course, which debuted at Demolition Austin in 2020, is now going virtual! Learn best practices from seasoned demolition professionals, David Sinclair and Steve Schwartz, and from your other attendees through discussion during the course. The schedule for this virtual course, with only five hours of class per day, allows you to keep business moving and your projects on track. Register today for the course that 100% of attendees in 2020 said they would recommend to a colleague!
June 16 - 17 l 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET • Virtual
NDA Members $495
NDA Non-Members $695
The course covers a wide variety of topics important to the site superintendent:
- Safety Awareness
- People Management
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Equipment Management
So What’s in It for You?
Change or learn just one thing and you might:
- Save a life or prevent an injury
- Make better use of manpower and equipment
- Avoid an OSHA/EPA violation
- Make more money for your company and possibly yourself
- Increase your personal worth/value to your company
Exchange ideas with others so that you:
- Learn from others’ positive experiences
- Learn from others’ mistakes rather than learn the hard way
- Learn their solutions to common problems
Superintendent Boot Camp Course Production sponsored by CAT
For any additional questions, please contact NDA at email@example.com or (202) 367- 1152.