Welcome to our updated website! The join process has been updated so we provided some help instructions below. If you have any trouble along the way, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com and we will be able to assist.
- To become a new member please click the Join Now button below
- A new browser tab will open and will ask for you to "sign up with a new account". Proceed to enter with the Username, email and password you would like to use for your main account and click "Sign Up"
- After you enter your information you will be sent a verification code to confirm your account via email. The email will be delivered from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam or junk mail for delivery.
- Once you receive and enter your verification code, you can proceed.
- As you create your personal account, you will be asked for basic contact information as well as your picture!
- Organization Information - during this step, join your current company if you are already a member of NDA, or create a new organization by entering your company information.
- Select your role with the organization. Select Primary Contact or Billing Contact if you wish to manage the employees assigned to your organization.
- Follow the prompts to purchase membership and proceed to check out. You may provide payment by credit card or select pay later option to pay by check. If you elect to pay by check, you will not receive full member benefits until payment is received.
- Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 202-367-1152.
Regular members are companies from the United States or Canada regularly and actively engaged in the process of demolishing or recycling buildings, bridges, ships or other structures.
Associate members are companies regularly and actively engaged in the business of furnishing supplies, equipment or services to the demolition industry.
International members are companies who either regularly and actively are engaged in the business of demolishing buildings, bridges, ships or other structures overseas, or who are regularly and actively engaged in the business of furnishing supplies, equipment or services to the demolition industry from Canada or overseas.
Student members are full or part-time students in an accredited college degree program intended to prepare them for a career in the demolition industry. Read more about student membership, and Demolition & Restoration Management in the Built Environment as a major.
|Regular Member (Under $10 Million in Annual Revenue)
|Regular Member (Over $10 Million in Annual Revenue)
*The NDA membership year runs from July 1 - June 30. Any new memberships purchased will be prorated to reflect year ending June 30.