Onsite Safety Measures
This page will be updated should any national, state or local guidelines change that impact the conference. Please watch this page for updates as they are announced.
NDA prioritizes the health and safety of our community and show participants and we are committed to providing a healthy meeting environment and experience at Demolition Phoenix, taking place February 22 – 25, 2023.
This page was last updated October 12, 2022
Phoenix Convention Center
As the main site for Demolition Phoenix, the Phoenix Convention Center has implemented the following:
- Convention facilities are GBAC STAR™ accredited after successfully passing the two-year recertification audit in July 2021. The accreditation is achieved when facilities can demonstrate compliance with the program’s twenty elements and show how they are implemented into daily practice.
- The convention center provides the appropriate amount of indoor air circulation and proper outside makeup air.
- Hand sanitizer stations and hygiene reminder signage are placed throughout the building to reinforce safe practices.
Visit the convention center website for more information.
Marriott Commitment to Clean
The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, the official hotel of Demolition Phoenix, currently implements Marriott’s Commitment to Clean which includes the following protocols and measures:
- Readily available hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaning is done with increased frequency.
- Changes to amenities and services to allow for contactless experiences.
- Hotel team members are educated on the symptoms of COVID-19 and are prohibited from coming to work if they are ill or symptomatic.
Visit clean.marriott.com for more information about protocols and measures taken by Marriott.
Live DEMOlition Event™
The annual Live DEMOlition Event™ will continue to be held outdoors.
If you have any questions that are not addressed on our website, please reach out to email@example.com