NDA Webinar: Workplace Response – Dealing with Actual COVID-19 Cases at Work
Business Tools, COVID-19
On: April 06, 2020 | By:
Workplace Response – Dealing with Actual COVID-19 Cases at Work
Free Webinar with NDA partner, Claudia St. John, Affinity HR Group
Wednesday, April 8 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
This week, unfortunately, it is about dealing with actual COVID-19 cases within the workplace. As this pandemic matures across the U.S., businesses are evolving from preparing for to dealing with coronavirus infections. They are faced with ongoing questions such as:
- What happens if there is an exposure in my workplace?
- What should we do if an employee's spouse gets sick?
- What documents do "essential employees" need if they are pulled over on the way to work?
- What if an "essential employee" is afraid to come to work?
- What documents do we need if someone needs to take Emergency Sick Leave?
Join NDA business partner, Affinity HR Group's Claudia St. John to address your frequently asked questions and to answer your questions.
Back to Demolition Insights Home