Foundations of Demolition - Project Management Course
The National Demolition Association is excited to announce our second course in the Foundations of Demolition Management series: Foundations of Demolition Project Management. This two-day course focuses on the full lifecycle of managing a demolition project, from set up, through implementation, and closing the job. The course incorporates interactive, real life activities and gives you the opportunity to learn from both experts in the field and your peers through group discussion.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the importance of proper pre-planning for a demolition project and effectively execute the pre-planning process.
- Formulate a project set-up and management process to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
- Understand the necessary elements and tasks for success in the implementation phase of a demolition project.
- Create systems and controls to successfully manage demolition projects.
- Evaluate production versus estimate costs for future project successes with lower risk
- Find areas of weakness in project set up and execution to improve upon
- Integrate lessons learned for future work
Congratulations to those who completed the Foundations of Demolition Project Management course in Chicago, Illinois in October 2018.
The next Foundations of Project Management course will take place on June 13-14, 2019 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport in Philadelphia, PA. The deadline to register is June 6, 2019.
This course will be facilitated by Tim Barker and Steve Schwartz.
The fee for the course is $995 for NDA members and $1,295 for non-members. This course fee covers your registration, breakfast and lunch both days of the course, and all course materials.
The National Demolition Association has secured a block of discounted rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport at a rate of $139 per night. Please ensure to book your hotel room by Wednesday, May 29th.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
4509 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle from Philadelphia International Airport and complimentary self-parking for anyone driving to the course.