Foundations of Demolition - Project Management Course
The National Demolition Association is excited to announce our second course in the Foundations of Demolition Management series: Foundations of Demolition Project Management. This two-day course will focus on the full lifecycle of managing a demolition project, from set up, through implementation, and closing the job. The course incorporates interactive, real life activities and gives you the opportunity to learn from both experts in the field and your peers through group discussion.
Meet our Course Facilitators, Mike Casbon and Tim Barker.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the importance of proper pre-planning for a demolition project and effectively execute the pre-planning process.
- Formulate a project set-up and management process to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
- Understand the necessary elements and tasks for success in the implementation phase of a demolition project.
- Create systems and controls to successfully manage demolition projects.
- Evaluate production versus estimate costs for future project successes with lower risk
- Find areas of weakness in project set up and execution to improve upon
- Integrate lessons learned for future work
This course take place on October 17-18, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare in Des Plaines, IL. The deadline to register is October 10, 2018.
NDA Members: $995
The registration fee includes two full days of classroom based education, breakfast and lunch both days, and all course materials.
Hilton Garden Inn - Chicago O'Hare Airport
2930 South River Road
Des Plaines, IL, 60018
Discounted Room Rate: $159/night
Book your hotel room by Friday, September 21!
For any additional questions, please contact NDA Education Manager Lindsey Flick at firstname.lastname@example.org.