Demolition Estimating Course
Mark your calendars for our next NDA Demolition Estimating Course in September 2017
The National Demolition Association is excited to offer a one-and-a-half day seminar focusing on Demolition Estimating. Throughout this workshop, attendees will learn proven estimating techniques for a wide variety of projects in multiple industries. From conducting an initial site visit to analyzing the success of a bid, this course offers something for everyone involved in demolition estimating. During the seminar, attendees will work through a sample bid and compete with small groups to create the most qualified bid for a project. Attendees will leave this seminar with new information on the processes required to develop, organize, and implement an effective estimating program.
This course is taught by instructors Mike Casbon, Technical Director for ERM and Greg Menen, Director of Demolition Services for Rocky Mountain Recycling, who collectively have over 50 years of experience in demolition estimating. Read more about our instructors.
By the end of the seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Prepare a quantity take off of building systems, walls, floors, roof, and foundations
- Prepare quantity take off of demolition debris
- Estimate the cost of general condition
- Use equipment and labor pricing to price your estimate
- Prepare a basic and conceptual estimate of a demolition project